Ranking
The best flash game ending is Shift 1. The best Superhero game ending is Spider-man Friend or Foe, Highlight for ending> when fury pays for spider-man's tuition
Bouve, trust me, I'm a doctor.
The cell shading graphics shooter XIII.
You have to kill all the 20 leaders of that evil clan, from which you think, it will kill the brother of the killed president, but in the end you find out, that the current president is the leader from that clan and plans to take over control with nuclear rockets.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
I'm not the most diverse gamer out there, so bear with my relativly narrow answer.

LoZ: Wind Waker. Not only was it the most violent ending from a mainstream Nintendo game ever, but it was touching as well. All without character voices except for the occaisional retarded laugh from Ganondorf.

There's something I felt more deserving of my opinion but I can't for the life of me remember it. I'll be spending the rest of my weekend now trying to remember it.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by OveRK1LL View Post
Mass effect, best ending ever (Depends on how good/neutral/bad you were though. I was full Paragon so my ending was amazing... Now I wants masseffect 2 :*(

i just finished the game now with full renegade and i though it was pretty good
I like fallout 1 and 2 endings, i like how they tie up all the loose ends.

wow, i don't play enough games.. thats all i got. ;s

[T]
#hi

I usually don't play games until the end. Its why toribash is so awesome, it has no set goal.

Best moment in a game (as far as I usually get...) was System Shock 2. Finding out your assistant was SHODAN in disguise made me wet myself. And that wasn't even the end.
"Splint Chesthair" - Is my real name.
I can't believe no one said it, the ending to all the Legaccy of Kain games. It's just the gemes with the best story I've ever seen, it's kind of complicated to explain right now but the bad guy of episode one was actually a friend of the hero and gave him a spectral soword (the soul reaver) and then they finish with the hero (Raziel) being absorbedd by the sword and Kain (the now good guy) uniting it with the physical one and then beating the "elder god" which is a frien dof Raziel in episode one.
The game is full of debates about free will and the story is so coplex...
Phantasy Star 2.

You destroy Mother Brain, which essentially kept the entire planetary system in existence for 1000 years, and then the heroes all die.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
I liked the ending to StarFox 64. I mean, the alternate ending, where you fight Andross' true form and get saved by the ghost of your dead furry father.
Fonzie be with you.