Toribash
Originally Posted by AKP View Post
MetroX: How about gettng an assembled PC? It will give you a great value for money than paying more for brand value of HP?

600.00 AUD = 22,608.67 INR(Indian National Rupee)

My recommendation for a Basic Rig

ProcessorAMD Athlon XP 6000+
RAM2GB DDR2 800 MHz (Kingston Value)
grab some keyboard & mouse
Mobo:ASUS Nvidia 7025 M2N68AM
Power:VIP: 350 W
Cabinet:Zebronics Antibiotic
HDD: Seagate 250 GB
Monitor:Acer 1916W

This will be about 19k INR

Get a XFX Geforce 8600GT for around 3.5k INR(check compatiblity with mobo)

that's total 22.5k INR that's the the price(600AUD) u will to pay for the Compaq crap

That's a good suggestion right there, I suggest you take it.
http://www.hardware-revolution.com/c...gaming-pc/400/

Get this, cheap and a decent gaming rig ;]

Edit: I should probably note that I know this from first hand experience, I'm on a very similar build (He's updated since i built my pc ~1 week ago)
Last edited by Eleeleth; May 13, 2009 at 01:13 AM.
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH
About buying and assembling a new computer, i don't think that that is feasbale due to my age, 15. It would have to be already asemmbled at a store.

And over the internet, i don't think my parents would have that. Thank you guys for your help though, if i were able to get a gaming PC for myself over the internet i would do so.
Last edited by Corey; May 13, 2009 at 04:03 AM.
Its not that hard, well i hope not. Im making a computer at the end of the year, i can have a MAX of $2000, that includes a mouse keyboard and a monitor. So when that time comes around ill be asking for some help.
Originally Posted by MetroX View Post
About buying and assembling a new computer, i don't think that that is feasbale due to my age, 15. It would have to be already asemmbled at a store.

And over the internet, i don't think my parents would have that. Thank you guys for your help though, if i were able to get a gaming PC for myself over the internet i would do so.

For your budget a gaming budget is more difficult to get .Also 15 is not too young..1-2 years later u'll regret ur choice to get a branded PC over a assembled one.

Also go to some local computer shop & show him ur config .He'll probably suggest a few changes & will assemble it for you.You don't really have to assemble it unless you want it.
KONY 2012
Originally Posted by hopeman2 View Post
1gb of ram??

is that 1gig?

cause my comp has 2 mega bites and is fine

I don`t know if it`s possible to have 2 mega bytes of ram...or possible but worse than a pentium 1 or so.
Proud member of [Pandora]
Well AKP its AUS so idk if that changes anything, And if i go mango picking i get 2.5k a week, so i might have more to spend on my PC