Toribash
Originally Posted by Defqon View Post
^

Also all hackers you can find on toribash is only Russians and Arabists.

False, completely.

The majority of recent 'hacks' (if you can call them that) were by 1 Russian.

But if you want to go into numbers I've had higher numbers of individual Australians & Americans banned for it recently.

So please don't pigeon-hole a race due to the actions of one person, especially if it's based on 'hear say'.

As for this thread, I smell bullshit or someone looking for a scapegoat.

Solid evidence now.

Also, anymore pointless crap in this thread & it's instant infractions. Read the support forum rules.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
hmm well i have no proof but im not lying but... the numbers and letters are exactly:a47467c288bfb396a30472f14a...
Last edited by rallik89; Apr 21, 2009 at 08:37 PM.
The Evil That Follows Me Is Unmatched.
to me, it sounds like the hacker is storing temp files ( of toribash data, presumably) on your drive, and accessing it from there, so the system will detect your ip when trying to find where the data is coming from. still, sounds fake though, would be a lot of work to implement that, especially for a game :S.
Not to interfere but rallik isn't an attention whore, if he said something happened it did. But in the instance he dos need some evidence. Now i have been doing a advanced IT course and there is a remote access tool going around the internet. This file can simply be encrypted into an image. If then that image was used as a texture Rallik's computer downloads it to display. Now i don't know the standard tool can still operate after the TGA change. The file could be changed in a basic way but u would need some background. Once this has been done u have remote access on some small thing. If it is the generic one it can simply just been downloaded, no smarts needed. Now it seems like in know to much but this is wat we have been studding, so dont get angry at me. Now i could be completely wrong but this makes sense.
▒▒▒▒▒▓█ RAWR █▓▒▒▒▒▒
Firstly: The remote access tool would have to be embeddable within the precise 64 kb range available. I find this somewhat unlikely, especially after conversion to TGA.

Secondly: If it was done through Toribash, then the IP will be one of the Toribash servers. That is where Toribash gets its data. We'd have to look at where it got its data to figure out the true source.

Thirdly: If it is remote access, it is not something we can fix.

Fourthly: There should be no data dumping injections or ASM injections, if there are, they are hampa's fault. However, there likely AREN'T.

Fifthly: GET SOME EVIDENCE.

In fact, the fifth point is so important, I will do this:

GET SOME EVIDENCE.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!