Toribash
happy birthday. ...so you turned 14 and already have the "i love drugs"-avatar... what is this world coming to? at your age i still ate my captn crunch cerials and felt extra cool when i smoked a cigarette!!! (ok those are lies... i havent had captn crunch since i was like 8 (poor ol me) and at 14 you needed to have weed to actually be cool (but still i find your avatar shockingly pro-drugs...))
...well my gift to you... if you should visit my country, i am willing to supply some drugs, IF YOU CAN BRING ME A BOX OF CAPTN CRUNCH...

happy birthday again
Whats your country? To be honest, I've never had cpt crunch cerial
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.
switzerland/schweiz (europe). and too bad! cause its a tasty cerial... (oh and i didnt see it in your signature until after i wrote that post. i thought i was super good for remotely remembering you talking about capn crunch (or wearing a c'crunch headtexture) nvmind).
Thanks desi and schec. Oh, It's exactly what i wanted!
Congratulations desi :P
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.
Everyone loves my avatar, Can't blame em though ;)
Thanks phail.