Toribash
K, lets start with the aikido replays.
1. Wasnt really a good replay on your part. Blak did a good job with almost getting you out of the ring, but lost cause of his own screw up.
2. Not bad. There wasnt really anything that made you stand out in the replay though. It was a decent struggle between both you and andre, and you just got a nicer takedown in the end.
3. Wow... a push... great. Also if you really look closely, your shin seems to actually go into the floor a bit. I guess the 2 frame delta system didnt really catch it cause it was there for such a short period of time. Aside from that, no experienced aikido player would consider a basic push dq postworthy.

Now for the SP replays.
1. There was no boom that you spoke of in this replay. All I saw was an extremely basic decap. woohoo. You lacked movement in your whole upper body, and your legs did all the moving. Somewhat boring.
2. It actually started out pretty well. the first few DMs were great, but you got greedy and tried to go for a decap like a noob. You broke the sequence because you had to slow down and re-aim for the head You slowed the whole pace down and pretty much screwed up the replay from there on.
3. Not much I can say about this. You could do much more to it though. you can easily edit the replay so your momentum goes straightforward rather than moving sideways after kicking uke. This could totally set you up for a second hit :|
4. Even if it was a basic decap, it was probably my favorite replay of all 8 I am rating. It was pretty stylish and relaxed. I really dont have anything bad to say about it, but i dont find it amazing either.
5. Seriously? COME ON!! I wont dignify this replay with a rating.

Overall. Eh. You really dont stand out in this sea of replays we call "The Game" (Which I just lost). Practice more with finding a nice rhythm in your moves. You seem to have the relaxed style down fine, and a lot of the replays had potential to be great, but you didnt really follow through which is the key element to making a good replay.
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

These are the posts I want on my replay thread, so I can get better. Thanks, Mos. And damn, did you make me lose The Game.
I just noticed you missed a replay, by the way. Boomarams.
And guys, don't mind the titles I put on my replays, I pretty much go random.
I swear that wasnt there when I wrote my review.
>_>
<_<

Anyways.
Boomarams was quite good. the beginning hit was brutal, and there was a nice amount of dms in a shorter timeframe. very decent. The only problem I had with it (Which is more of personal preference) is that you used your forearm to hit uke, and I am one of those cleanhomos that likes to only use hands and feet when hitting uke :v It was a good replay though in any case. Good job.

Mr. Bear is clapping at your effort.
<---
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Some of the replay were great! You're not bad at all. Maybe some more relaxness would help ya ;)

A strong 7/10 for you.

Keep it up.
Member [o]f Incognito
Myteddy - It was good at first, until the leg dismember, but kinda lost it from there.. You basically just stopped. And when you did get a dismember, it seemed really random and inaccurate.
Whoop Whoop
I thought you qere going to be terrible when I saw the thread but you really are pretty good and a cool thing is that every replay is a little better than your last.

very very good mate.
just make sure to finish your replays (but i know your a busy man)and try to be a little more fluid.

8.5/10 for all
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby