Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Something breaking BEFORE the warranty ends? Very original, that. You must have stressed it pretty badly, then. :U
J/K, good to have you back.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Yeah I know. XD

And thanks, glad to be back. =3
Proud memeber of (and Google for) [o]
BlakNWyte can't spell.
What do you mean who am I? =/

I'm M3Hi, can't really do better than that for describing myself. =/
BlakNWyte can't spell.
Seriously. How else can I describe myself. I'm an internet alias, or something, not much to me really. I appear in TB as a purple, orange and green cat.

EDIT: But that won't help because I don't think we've ever met in game. XD

As far as the real world goes I'm Matt, 18 years old, male, very tall and slim, brown longish hair, blue/grey/green eyes, pretty fair skin, born and lived all my life in England, wear strange clothes at times though not so much now, I play drums, in a band with Elfonto, enjoy computer games too much, like RPGs and into TF2 a lot at the moment, enjoying making my own maps for TF2 in my spare time though only just discovering the basics, I have a girlfriend called Danni, been with her for almost 20 months, love her lots and love spending time with her, I like camping, rock climbing, archery, rifle shooting canoeing and walking, and probably other outdoors stuff, I'm in full-time education studying "A-level" Physics, Maths and History, hoping to go to university in September to read Physics, my favourite alcoholic drink is sambuca, I'm 1/4 Irish and have a pretty uncommon Irish surname, I work part-time in a local supermarket making pizzas, salads and sandwiches for 12 hours a week, I love the idea of travelling and me and Danni are planning a trip around half of Europe for 4 weeks in summer, I go through some pretty strange and un-predictable mood swings and get pretty down at times, I have self-harmed and thought about suicide in the past, I am currently in an odd mood, difficult to describe, feel pretty "fuck it"-y, I should really be revising because I need to do well in my exams in May/June to get to university and the results from January exams were very bad, erm, dunno what else to say now. =/

There you go, that's the guy behind M3Hi in a nut-shell, any help?

EDIT2: Oh yeah, my favourite colours are purple, orange and green and my bedroom walls are painted accordingly.
Last edited by M3Hi; Apr 8, 2009 at 01:18 PM.
BlakNWyte can't spell.
Originally Posted by M3Hi View Post
Seriously. How else can I describe myself. I'm an internet alias, or something, not much to me really. I appear in TB as a purple, orange and green cat.

As far as the real world goes I'm Matt, 18 years old, male, very tall and slim, brown longish hair, blue/grey/green eyes, pretty fair skin, born and lived all my life in England, wear strange clothes at times though not so much now, I play drums, in a band with Elfonto, enjoy computer games too much, like RPGs and into TF2 a lot at the moment, enjoying making my own maps for TF2 in my spare time though only just discovering the basics, I have a girlfriend called Danni, been with her for almost 20 months, love her lots and love spending time with her, I like camping, rock climbing, archery, rifle shooting canoeing and walking, and probably other outdoors stuff, I'm in full-time education studying "A-level" Physics, Maths and History, hoping to go to university in September to read Physics, my favourite alcoholic drink is sambuca, I'm 1/4 Irish and have a pretty uncommon Irish surname, I work part-time in a local supermarket making pizzas, salads and sandwiches for 12 hours a week, I love the idea of travelling and me and Danni are planning a trip around half of Europe for 4 weeks in summer, I go through some pretty strange and un-predictable mood swings and get pretty down at times, I have self-harmed and thought about suicide in the past, I am currently in an odd mood, difficult to describe, feel pretty "fuck it"-y, I should really be revising because I need to do well in my exams in May/June to get to university and the results from January exams were very bad, erm, dunno what else to say now. =/

EDIT2: Oh yeah, my favourite colours are purple, orange and green and my bedroom walls are painted accordingly.

Thats cool.
Member [o]f Incognito
Originally Posted by M3Hi View Post

That's so great to know!
What university are you hoping to get into?

I'm still a sophomore so i'm curious
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Birmingham University, it's a really nice place, beautiful architecture, I've just felt kinda attached to it since I first went, everything I want out of a university so I hope i get in. XD I have to get a B in History and and a B and an A (doesn't matter which way round) in Maths and Physics. So far I'm on track for an A in History but the Maths and Physics are below my targets, I kinda let myself slip and messed up the January exams but did really well in History, got a high A. XD
BlakNWyte can't spell.