Toribash
If you still think mortal kombat is fun, your not very seasoned in gaming.
Gore and punching, that's pretty much mortal kombat
compared to street fighter where it actually takes some skill.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
Originally Posted by Unknown View Post
What's so special about Street Fighter? I know a lot of people like it, but come on, it's just an old arcade game. Even with any kind of sequel, isn't it getting old?

way to be close minded, you are now officially a fag.

[T]
#hi

Originally Posted by ThatNGuy View Post
street fighter vs marvel super heroes is the best in the series I reckon

While this (and marvel vs capcom) were both very good, you are incorrect.

I'm more of a Street Fighter Alpha kind of guy, but here is an awesome Dika story of SF2 love:

Obviously back when SF2 came out, it was the most awesomest thing ever. Arcades were packed with players back then and machines were everywhere. One was at my local swimming pool. Whether by design or accident, the metal rivets on the joystick housing would give you a shock when you touched them. Especially if you were a little damp. Since it was at a pool, players were often damp. I know I'm not the only person who played through multiple electric shocks to play more Street Fighter. ;)
"Splint Chesthair" - Is my real name.
Street Fighter EX2+

By far the best Fighter for skilled players!
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]
Hey, I've beaten SFII before, and it sucked the whole way. I've beaten all the tekkens except for 5 and 6. I've beaten all the Mortal Kombats.
(When I say "beaten" I mean the arcade/story mode)
Only Emos /wrists
Fighting games aren't made to just be "beaten" they are arcade games, AKA
You play with other people. ALL fighting game story modes suck.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
Street Fighter 3: Third Strike is one of the best fighting games. It's just more fun than any Tekken etc. game could ever be. And there's a nice community and e-sport (sponsored tourneys), too!

To all of the people that don't know about sf3, watch Daigo's legendary video:

You need to play and know the game to appreciate what Daigo has done in this tourney final vs. the best american Chun-li Justin Wong, though.
♠NO♠