Toribash
yes. it will work on 2.2.X on iphone and ipod touch. i might draw out a desighn to show my idea.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
i know they are but what am i? lol. anywho the port is working... ish. lets just say there is tori and no uke... and tori has no arms or legs... and he floats... and his head is a cube XD but you can rotate his torso etc
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
Who are you? But anywho im planning to finish This summer
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by thegrimreaper View Post
i had a idea... i would like your rateing. ok you can chose tf like normal BUT. there is a small icon in top left/right or bottum left/right. you press that and then it will open up a controll pad like thing. where it shows the jonts and no skeleton. and maybe a small screen in the top corner showing what ingame would look like. you like?

I'm currently working on an app too. Maybe we could exchange tips 'n' such Some time. I use SDK, What do you use? O.o
i use my teacher :O he tought me everything and i never asked what it was. ile ask today and reply when back from school.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]