Toribash
brag..... the only reason we challenged such a great clan is to hope that we will be noticed by the clan discusser people so we would have a better chance of being offical

▲ ▲
useless/insignificant/small/whatevar... you know...

btw, wth is this time?! "time:TONIGHT 8:00 southern eastern / north american timeZONE"

ever heard of gmt?!
Of course I do agree that challenging someone better then you might just get you some reputation, but gawd, you guys aren't official yet. It's quite ironic that you want to challenge us because you want to get official, but it just seems illogical to me that a higher clan like us would accept a challenge from an unofficial clan like you. You don't exactly have that many members.

In a metaphor:
If a kid would like to challenge a big powerful man for a fight, would you think that the man would accept it? Don't think so.
well, first, you come in here, cause you suddently decided that you wanted to make a war with a big clan, and invade our forums.
second, like RicH said:
Originally Posted by RicH View Post
...This isn't the right way to declare war, you just want it "Right here! Right Now!". It's too immediate...
...You lack the knowledge about the rules and regulations of clans...
...Your useless insults won't affect us...

third, wth is this time?!: "time:TONIGHT 8:00 southern eastern / north american timeZONE" - ever heard of gmt?!

you should have thought about what you were doing before you randomly decided to declare a war, just like that, with no previous preparations.

also, i apologise to you if i was too rude with my words. but thats just the way i am.
Ok Dat we were foolish for trying to pick a war with a stronger clan when we are ready we will notify you.Sorry for the invade.Have a good toribash day.
We will find a clan at are level.
Materger.