Toribash
@ fpc- Your a junior member to toribash becase of the post count you have, clan ranks wont affect that nor vice versa, Considering youve been in this clan 3 weeks? a month? id say junior member to the clan probably but thats buyas call, i actually dont know how long the clans been around. hell i might even be a junior member to the clan lol, either way thats a good question to ask him,

@ polar- zezmias been posting in the replay thread but im not sure if thats just to post his replays and hes not going to be active and apparently he dosent have the common sense to post here so ill just exclude him from the active list until he has told me otherwise

@ anyone who cares, The clan event will probably be either a series of mini tourneys, replays comps, or just challenges that may lead to ranking up in clan status that of course i will check with buya when he gets back to see if its ok but in the meantime we could do it and ill keep a list of the winners.
Btw ill think of creative and fun and improbable challenges to complete,to keep the clan busy and active and most importantly Interesting.
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
Originally Posted by Relink View Post
Gah this clan has been really inactive, Hurry up with teh tourney and we need to start spamming the SFST name

Not really....

@Polar Theres no problem in you hosting the tourneys, ill let you know when,what mod, and ill send the prize to you to send to the winner.

Im glad everyone likes my ideas so to start things off We will have a Tourney Thursday .

.ill actually give more information into a new thread im going to make because that obviously dosent belong in here so take a look over to the new thread im going to make (i would close this but buya couldent get me mods powers |
so umm .

Closed
Last edited by Masterj05h; Mar 4, 2009 at 04:23 AM.
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
Blakie im sorry but it cant be convenient for everyone so instead of complaining why dont you try to organize when everyone is going to be online and tell me when that is so i can make the next tourney on a day where everyone can go but for this 1 its Thursday so we can get this started now and people in the clan will get used to clan tourneys
Want to join Vampire?