Toribash
Cina I explained to you my reason and you even agreed it wasn't even that bad >.> But if it makes you guys happy I won't jon the clan....
We never said that we weren't happy for you to join, we simply pointed out that bans aren't too good. Though if you decline then so be it.
Good luck joining any other clans.
= /
(maybe if you are nice to cina or other members then they might still give you a shot).
HELP SAINTOWARYOUR HELP HERE IS NEEDED!
Well as it seems the only member from this clan I have ever met in-game is Cina...But if you guys really want to see what I am like come to black belt kickboxing.
Hehe ;) Just remember not to give up so soon.
Surely that must have made a good impression eh?
I'll try to find you whenever I can.
HELP SAINTOWARYOUR HELP HERE IS NEEDED!
Chill Chill Chillout.

I don't not want you in CBK.

As Kpenguin said (You stole the words form the keyboard this time) I think if sombody got banned then they are no good for CBK.

Don't get so moody about it.

And if sombody reported you for spamming. It was most likely a pointless post anyways.

It'd be cool to have you in the clan, I simply am just advising that people with a ban on they're hands should be denied.

Especialy Nevil with a 1 week ban.
Well Cina you kind of contrdicted yourself there...You said my posts were pointless that's why..Like it is no big deal..Then go and imply I shouldn't be in clan for it.
Woah woah woah cina..... Just because he was banned once doesn't men he shouldn't be in the clan.... He seems like a nice guy! You on the other hand, aren't mr cina....
Some people kick ass. I think a kick in the balls works is more effective. If you have AHDH or ADD, Click here! Proud eater of breakfast! Visit my shop! Support Decoleman!
Back off.

You are in the same clan, therefor an ally. Toriibash is a nice guy. Your absulutely right. And I said it's not in my hands. I was simply stating my opinion. So screw over.

But you don't need to be throwing steriotypes, you barely even post in the forum.

EDIT: I fixed the typo since SOME PEOPLE> KPENGUIN12 FURYBULL Are being a dick about it :P
Last edited by Cinamintz; Mar 1, 2009 at 02:34 AM.
Originally Posted by Cinamintz View Post
Back off.

You are in my clan, therefor an ally. Toriibash is a nice guy. Your absulutely right. And I said it's not in my hands. I was simply stating my opinion. So screw over.

But you don't need to be throwing steriotypes, you barely even post in the forum.

How am I throwing stereotypes? I'm just stating the facts I see here in his forum. As MBK said, people with nice attitudes have almost no problem getting in. Torii seems like a nice guy. Don't let one little ban affect what you think of him. People make mistakes. It's human nature.
Some people kick ass. I think a kick in the balls works is more effective. If you have AHDH or ADD, Click here! Proud eater of breakfast! Visit my shop! Support Decoleman!