Toribash
Originally Posted by RainRain View Post
Some How, i thought you would say that.

Instead of dwelling on my word, consider yourself lucky you have a second chance. One more fault, however, i'll have you out on your ear. Unless you can prove your worth.
collect snots from the nose
iz accept the apologie. ^-^
and i wanted to say i am sry for deserting. >.<

i hopes we can still beh friends and play together even tho i joined up with a clan ya hate....
Originally Posted by RainRain View Post

Im sorry Jaco. For Calling you a bish everytime i lose >.>

You did ? :O lol i didnt even know ...
I was just oissed of for you becouse of 3 reasons .

1 - Damn you made allot of bDay threads

2 - You where a dick to Gynx and he left the server ( after i looked for him the whole day , just trying to get his freaking head ) .

3 - When i asked you nicely you didnt want to op me ... I mean god im your clan mate ... I dont need a reason to get oped ...
R.I.P.
Originally Posted by Oblivion29 View Post
iz accept the apologie. ^-^
and i wanted to say i am sry for deserting. >.<

i hopes we can still beh friends and play together even tho i joined up with a clan ya hate....

You never did anything wrong by my books, just dont expect to hop back here again so soon if your clan fucks up.

Anyway, i think this issue has been resolved. Lets see if Rain does something about it.
collect snots from the nose
Originally Posted by Jaco View Post
You did ? :O lol i didnt even know ...
I was just oissed of for you becouse of 3 reasons .

1 - Damn you made allot of bDay threads

2 - You where a dick to Gynx and he left the server ( after i looked for him the whole day , just trying to get his freaking head ) .

3 - When i asked you nicely you didnt want to op me ... I mean god im your clan mate ... I dont need a reason to get oped ...

Sorry bout those first two..

(About the first one, I only made 2 >.>, but sorry anyways)

But on 3: It was my bday Server. it wasnt about the clan, so i ahd no reason to op you, espiacially since you repeatidly asked me, thats why i muted you (i told you repeatidly no)
"My motivation is Failure" Call me Person.
{DarDarDarDar Dakneshh.}
As far as number three goes, I can kinda see why you wouldn't wanna op someone on your birthday server. Just don't mute him lol, or give him a good reason not to op him.
(Hive people only, haha!)
Originally Posted by LadyDEATH View Post
As far as number three goes, I can kinda see why you wouldn't wanna op someone on your birthday server. Just don't mute him lol, or give him a good reason not to op him.

I muted then unmuted. I thought he didnt see what i said :P
"My motivation is Failure" Call me Person.
{DarDarDarDar Dakneshh.}
Well i still see that as fucked up ... but nvm i got my own reasons for that ... if you dont understand it , fine w/e
R.I.P.
Originally Posted by Jaco View Post
Well i still see that as fucked up ... but nvm i got my own reasons for that ... if you dont understand it , fine w/e

Yeah I get kinda aggravated when people don't give me opness, or rather than saying "no" they ask you why you need it, or what you want to change.

(Course I also hate people who as soon as you make them op they change it to anther mod without askin the room)

*tackle* I understand though about the muting thing, its kinda like someone forceably putting duct tape on, and removing it at the same time.
(Hive people only, haha!)