Toribash
Hmm,you seem quite adamant (spelling?) about this "different fighting styles" thing,so I suppose I'll check it out.But I've beaten the game 3 times,I think I would have noticed the ability to use different fighting styles in atleast one of those play-throughs.
Originally Posted by Drummer View Post
GTA 4 lacks major variety compared to San Andreas. For example: Can't fly planes, can't drive combines, can't have a jetpack, no driving school, not much to the environment, no bicycles, no parachutes, no different fighting styles, no flamethrower, no stats.

GTA 4's physics are totaly awesome though. The skeletal physics (improved version of ragdoll phyics) are fun to use when using a car on a pedestrian, and the car body crash modifications are grand, too. I can smash a car against a wall and make it skinny, or fall on the roof of it and cave it in.

The physics are made by europhia....
I just played GTA vice city and GTA 3 i still enjoy it,trough i played GTA 2 a long time ago when i buyed mine old WIN 32 PC...

GTA games are awesome
Centuries Of Damn
I've been playing since GTA
And now until GTA IV.
I really enjoy em =P
RelaxAll was life. Feels bad to be an oldie.
Imo I think that if the developers plan on making a GTA V (or some newer version) they should at least consider combining elements of San Andreas and and GTA IV. If that happened it would be kick ass! I have GTA IV and, although I agree it can get boring with the limitations that it has, is still a fun game. I like to play it with *gay rainbow comes out* imagination.
Originally Posted by TehFlan View Post
Bull shit.

I personally like all the GTA games,but I would most definitely like a GTA that uses the physics of GTAIV with the freedom of San Andreas.

It's not bullshit. Maybe if you actually tried it you would know. You just have to dodge the attacks then press other attacking buttons then you do a counter. It depends on what you press. Like B, X, for example, it would do a kick.
It makes me wonder..