Toribash
yourface, i can make announcements on the forums myself. Theres that option in the forum tools.
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic55895_1.gif[/SIGPIC]
wait... I still don't understand what determines which division we're in. And how do we go up and down a division again?
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
first season 3 divisions will be randomly put up.

the best of these will make out the top division season 2.

the medium scoring will make out the 2nd division.

and the worst will make out the 3rd and lowest division.

people can get promoted or go down a division after season 2, that is season 3, but now where ahead of ourselves
okay thanks for the clarification.
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
Damn....you make a fantastic things with this rules...really compliment(above all to jabulon and cyclone,but to everyone that contribute too)!
I'll try to do something for this JL,but honestly i understand 1/5 of the words:S
(epic the idea of division with possibility to get promoted or go down)

edit:i have a question.The match will be decided first,or everyone will do it when want?Cause every 2 have some problems:in first case obviously all will be sooo rigid and will be hard to decide match with different GMT;but in the second case it can happen that the tourney didnt finish for very long time(cause the needs of 70 people are a lot).
Maybe we can do that will be a time limit(for example 2 months)in wich everyone will can do their match.At the time finish not all will do every their 19 match(the max),but it will depend only by itself(even if can happ that someone cant do all his match for others fault..but we can think on that)
I hope that someone can understand something of this thread:P
Last edited by bRuCiA; Feb 12, 2009 at 06:42 PM.
exactly brucia! thats our biggest concern.

when we get more people, we will have to decide how to do the rounds.

i was thinking about doing 3 rounds each round, so to speak, so that you get 3 names of people you have to duel, and report in with the scores.

it could also be 1 each round, with a timelimit of sorts. yeah, a time limit seems necessary. also, the beta round taught us that we need to have substitute players.
I do believe that these should take place on weekends, because that'd be an easier way for people to be able to make the times
I don't really know, I personally think that it will take vast amounts of communication for this to work as smoothly as possible. Players will need to talk to the leaders as well as their opponents to coordinate time zone differences and find a way to rendezvous in-game, and on top of that, I do wonder how the competition would continue if, as inconvenient and unlikely as it may be, someone gets banned in mid-league. As for informing others and seeing who's going to attend and whatnot, I'd be willing to pm people as well, because I do think that it is necessary. I'm always here to help, just message me if you need a favor done, I can photoshop icons, or try to organize things and whatnot. I'm an untapped resource lol ;)
Well, I'm-a end my input now.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
good good very good, but as for me i am always busy with something on saterday so im not home, something that would make this abit simpler i think is so devide the members into the 3 groups that has the closest time zones like group one would have members from gmt -5 to +2 for example then after the 1st rounds are done we can worry about time zones after that
1|= `/0|_| C4|| |234|) 7|-|15, `/0|_| |234|_|_ ||33|) 7() 637 |_41|D.... Big brother of Illkickurass