Ranking
i tried it before, my computer was too fail for it
Originally Posted by ?
is it a bird? is it a plane? no.... its loloholic

Screw helping Lolvale outpopulate vebamin C, the citizens need jobs! Help by clicking here! =P
hmm I just tried this game. the servers are incredibly laggy unless I joined on a bad day :/ Other than that its an amazing shooter. lots of guns to choose from and nice set of customization. I still prefer my cod5 though, on the other hand this is better then cod4 :P
i tried it and its pretty cool, but everytime I play it theres lag :/ One of the times I played and there wasn't lag I got a 24kill streak with P90
Combat Arms
I So Am Obsessed With Combat Arms Its So Cool Its Free To Play Too!!
So Yeah I Have The Link Here Its Umm...Here It Is Join Now At http://Combatarms.nexon.net/intro.aspx
Works really good with vista on my dads CPU i dunno why i think cause he has a dual hard drive and a awsome vid card...So yeah no idear.
Wow, there was such a hype over this. It's the most dreadful fps I think I've ever played. horrible game.

Bad graphics, horrible gameplay, sounds.

It's bloody Soldier Front with a new name.
'Speed doesn't kill people. It's coming to a sudden stop that kills you' - Anon
-----
'A witty saying proves nothing' - Anon
-----
'The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.' — George Bernard Shaw
There's already a thread about this here.

@Insane: It's pretty cool actually. Better than Counter Strike.