Toribash
I played it for some times, but it sâx, really, I downloaded it for something like 15 hours to play it 3 days only. Its addictive, but I cant addict to a MMORPG game IDK WHY!
trough my opinion, it's like an old nintendo game, no physics at all and WAY to much effects. the graphics arent good either, and the game is very simple to hack with cheat engine, 2 scripts and ur done. and blizzard are liers too! they say that it's the biggest mmorpg with most players. they have 12 mil players and maplestory have 40 mil players :/
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Graphics dont really matter for me.
I care about the gameplay , abilities etc.
Im sure that atleast half of the 40 milions of players in Maplestory aren't active.
So yeah...
RelaxAll was life. Feels bad to be an oldie.
Ive been playing for a while, and i like it, PvP is indeapth and fun. great game in my opinion.
Bloxam: TBH...
Bloxam: i like boys more than girls
Dr_NoXious: i see
Dr_NoXious: is now Offline.
Originally Posted by donkor View Post
Im sure that atleast half of the 40 milions of players in Maplestory aren't active.
So yeah...

That (20 million) is still more than the 12 million of WoW.

On topic: Never tried, seems expensive, and when you get addicted, it's like smoking.
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
I dont see what this "addiction" is, you can like the game alot, and want play it alot, but by no means can you get addicted.
Bloxam: TBH...
Bloxam: i like boys more than girls
Dr_NoXious: i see
Dr_NoXious: is now Offline.
I'm not addicted , I've been playing this for years.
I can get pauses that are up to 1 year , so yeah I've still got 2 80's and I'm not addicted.
RelaxAll was life. Feels bad to be an oldie.
I think WoW is a funny game, but, like all games made by blizzard, it's totally screwed up in detail, so many things are fail.
Also, it's just the same thing all the time.