Ranking
heh I was wondering how he fought that many games in a day also..

Quick Aikido? Jousting? WTF.tbm?
ICOF Co-Founder/Leader. "Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head." - Euripedes
Toricredits: 38790.00
Win/Loss: Wins: 1389
Loss: 1646
Win percentage: 46%

^^ thats mine, and I'm a 3rd Dan.

My advice is don't worry. If you enjoy the game, play.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Also, if you do happen to have a good %, don't go around saying 'HAHAHAHA im bettr then u all cos i hav gud % lolol'
%, belt and rank doesn't mean jack.
I second that. The thing that really matters is the way you play. You can even beat higher belts if you know how to play good.
It makes me wonder..
Originally Posted by flubbah View Post
I second that. The thing that really matters is the way you play. You can even beat higher belts if you know how to play good.

/agree 100%
ICOF Co-Founder/Leader. "Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head." - Euripedes
Win % isn't accurate when you played so few games.
If you played several thousands of games and the percentage doesn't change for weeks... than it is probably accurate.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Win percentage doesn't really say much about your level as a fighter. For instance, let's say that you only fight white-orange belts. In that case, 79 % would be less impressive. Also, what Nut said.

Just keep in mind that this game is all about having fun. If you make it all about winning all the time, you'll end up like the people that repeat "unfallible" strategies until they loose, by which they rage.