Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by DrTre View Post
Beastie Boys/Run D.M.C/Body Count are not mentioned.

This thread is invalid.

Nice post And yes, The Beastie Boys started as a punk band, because punk music kicks ass!

RATM is NOT raprock, you damn genre needing fools, They were influenced heavily by funk! Jesus! Go grab a damn Parliament CD!
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
I can't believe no has said this.

Anthrax and Public Enemy combined to make the rap rock version of Bring the Noise!!!!

And then we have Epic by Faith No More, which is one of the first rap rock songs ever, made in 1985 I believe, maybe not the exact year, but close.

Deady, in RATM, the singer mostly raps. It is funk metal combined with rap.

Hollywood Undead makes me wanna punch a baby in the face they piss me off so much. Just my opinion.
Last edited by Drummer; Jan 22, 2009 at 06:29 AM.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
Originally Posted by Drummer View Post
I can't believe no has said this.

Anthrax and Public Enemy combined to make the rap rock version of Bring the Noise!!!!

I just downloaded the THPS soundtracks from 1-4 today, and that was on there. Fucking epic song.
I'd like to see Hulk get so pissed that he exits his physical body.
Instead of being powered by psychic energy or whatever, he's powered by ARRRGH FUCK YOU
One of my favorite songs of all time.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
It's not rapcore but it is Raprock and I don't care what anybody says they are a Raprock band. DeLaRocha raps, and they have the heavy rock sound, so it's not hard to put them together. I mean come on, they rap more than anyother rock band out there and it is stupid to say that they are not.

Papa Roach is Raprock a bit.
To back up my statement, DelaRocha, he mostly raps, and the music is rock, which equals raprock, in the funk/heavy metal genre. I would like one retard to challenge that, just one.