Toribash
Beautiful, impractical yes, but beautiful!

I love the rack/pod thing aswell, srysly awesome skills!
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
:D
Thx a lot guys ;)

Originally Posted by mikotaku View Post
mmm......design is not practical..what could it be used for? of course, i do not try to diminish your creative flair, it only seems that its separating "abilities" seem obsolete. 9/10 for goodness

I "developed" that sword 3 years aggo and tried to make it as practicable as possible. Compared that it is a fantasy sword the onyl actual problems would be that:
- there is no engine that is small enouth to fit into the crossguard, yet powerfull enouth to move the baldes.
- the sword itself is to heavy to be used. (Compared to the 3 year old skech it lost a lot of mass though.)

I always try to create fantasy swords with "theoretical" practicalness. I love that style: "things that can impossible exist but it looks like they could" ;P
So could ya tell me what is impracticalbe in your oppinion and I might try to fix that ;)
Last edited by Nightmare; Jan 13, 2009 at 09:16 AM.
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
Also the motor would have to create a lot of torque and speed to be used practically in a fight, and you would need a very strong mechanism to prevent the blades from being easily snapped off when in the split position. Otherwise he would go to cut someone and they wouldnt cut, or take way too long, or just snap off.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Yep, the motor and mecanism is the most unrealistic part at it ;P

Fixed the Brake so its liek in the skech .
While fighting you primary use the upper grip, now the brake is not in the way anmore.

Originally Posted by D0R View Post
plz stop being so epic because i always have to leave the same comment then

10 / 10

lol, I'll do what I can ;P
Last edited by Nightmare; Jan 13, 2009 at 10:58 AM.
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced

I was bored... so just edited the scene of the "Razorwind".

overpriced