Toribash
Level 1-19 is ridiculously hard.
I only made it over once, and I overshot it.
Since then, I can't get past the notch in the last tower.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

my bro is like a god of ski stunt, hes the best in the world, or was :P(im not joking he really was, he could do a standing 3back flip in it)
My account is for sale!!!!!
BUY IT 45$/orange box. my inv is right there <3
FoF, Same here ^^

cant get the hang of it, Crouch,Extend,Crouch,Extend,Crouch,Extend,

so damn annoying!!!!! >.<

EDIT: WooHoo! Did It!!!

Oh,Dear.....Next One is Harder >.<
Last edited by Bilza; Jan 1, 2009 at 06:34 PM.
lol, I always land on my back so I never jump higher, and when I do land perfect I go straight up.

Edit: YES!!! I flipped off the diving board then extended when I was about to hit the rock and flipped into the middle of buoys!

Edit2: Holy, thats the next level -.-
Last edited by Fist_of_Fury; Jan 1, 2009 at 07:05 PM.
Grrrrrrrrr.....almost did level 1-19
i landed on top of the third tower, did a nice little backflip onto the last tower, then flipped,hit my head and lost control of my body( tends to happen when you die ^^) then landed in side the bouys with a score of 0.6 :o

EDIT: YES!!!!! hit the diving board on my back, flipped over the first 3 towers, hit the last tower and died, but landed in between the buoys head first, going onto 1-20 with a score of 8.2 ^^
Last edited by Bilza; Jan 1, 2009 at 07:53 PM.
Try and hit the springboard with your feet, or you will fail. I usually tweak by opening and closing until I hit right.
Fonzie be with you.
Originally Posted by PlayerID666 View Post
Level 1-19 is ridiculously hard.
I only made it over once, and I overshot it.
Since then, I can't get past the notch in the last tower.

PID, you have to have some luck. When I beat it, it was because I jumped off the board, then on the tallest tower I jumped again, and got to it.

Btw I'm stuck on 1-22
Since when did I become Asian?