Toribash
Until we log in to multiplayer and can’t find a server with anyone in it the game is still alive

Idk if we will ever see a resurgence of players tho, without the community coming together to do something to make that happen
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Originally Posted by Viraly0 View Post
Until we log in to multiplayer and can’t find a server with anyone in it the game is still alive

Idk if we will ever see a resurgence of players tho, without the community coming together to do something to make that happen

while i do like your enthusiasm, im pretty sure the game would be considered dead if the servers all went down forever

i could give a half of a fuck whether you would still be playing the game or not lol
#1 tabby glazer
tonite is haloween >.<
Tbh for me at least the game seemed kinda "dead" for at the least 4-5 years. There isn't that much engagement from older players (like me or even older in the community than me), i don't think the number of new players is that high these days like in the past and i bet from like 100 new players that the game gets, 90 leave the game because it seems too difficult to understand and learn.

It is really difficult these days for a game that is so old like Toribash and that has been on the brink of death for the past years to compete with like any game. If the forum didn't exist i bet this game would totally be dead. I for one i've only been roaming the forum for like the past 6-7 years and rarely entered the game.
Last edited by azzeffir23; Jul 23, 2024 at 01:29 PM.
We were already saying this game is dying in 2014. But back then it only had a few gray strands of hair. Now it is coughing blood. It is time to say goodbye.
evil Führer of Evil
Originally Posted by sir View Post
goodbye

inb4 this is them actually telling us theyre shutting the game down
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
we could probably have one final revival of the community if there was a final event before shutting the servers off, the final bash

i feel like thats the only way to emulate it at all, toribash next was an opportunity that unfortunately was missed
Glimpsed