Toribash
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
stay low and throw ur opponent to the fucking sun

Literally, Rk in a nutshell.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
its a striking mod with grappling features.aikido is grappling with striking features
lenshu is striking
rk is striking
tk is trash

Literally what i said
No, you said boxshu was a grappling mod in general. Don't start changing up when you realize everyone was on our side.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
Originally Posted by Night View Post
Debate.

Though I think this is an easy one,

I believe it is striking because, everything you do is focused on getting angles to either protect from a strike or strike someone yourself.

Yes you can grab but you can not manipulate as well unless you grab something that doesn't dm.

Honestly, I believe it is really based on personal preference. Player 1 may use a style that puts grappling above striking which is a viable option. Aiming for the feet and hands etc. While player 2 may only strike and not even grab at all. There are viable arguments for both sides. Thus I say if anything it is 50/50.
Originally Posted by Night View Post
No, you said boxshu was a grappling mod in general. Don't start changing up when you realize everyone was on our side.

show screenshot. i literally said its 50/50 , thats why sleep added 50/50 option on his thread
Originally Posted by nana View Post
nah boxshu is a shit mod

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.