Toribash
wtf masterjosh you are wrong about me getting what I want I just think you don't like me at all. I tried making friends with you but no you instead start being mean to me, to a 13 year old.
Last edited by buyakia; Dec 23, 2008 at 08:49 PM.
Bro. stfu im getting high today if im back on my comp high as fuck and i see your being a douche im going to barrage you with a flurry of sentences and words that no sober person will understand
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
im going to go off on the next person who pisses me off my friends having trouble with the dealer and if i dont get my weed im going to kill someone
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
/invade
MasterJ05sh you have some major problems.....
my opinion is that you do help out your former clan mate its the only right thing to do
/invade
Hi it's Praeter
Originally Posted by Mrama View Post
/invade
MasterJ05sh you have some major problems.....
my opinion is that you do help out your former clan mate its the only right thing to do
/invade

*Masterj05h
* hes not a former clan mate he is a clan mate
* no one asked for your god damned opinion
* i do not have problems mind your own fucking business
* and i know whats right and wrong so up yours

and kj fine w/e you and buya think is fine now im going to go make a baby drink Antifreeze because i dident get my god damn weed today
Want to join Vampire?