Toribash
Bah.

Boring, repetitive, hated the music.

You probably made it for fun but I thought it was boring.

Dancing was mediocre, choppy not really smooth (mosier's was a bit smoother, but I still didn't like it). Really no point to the video, which left me incredibly bored (as previously stated twice), And um.. needed a bit of mixup on the shader, if the style you were going for was aimed at a more, er.. 'fruity' look then you could've done better with the shader. And as my final blow, (sorry in advance) probably the worst one of your videos :|

sawwy.

4/10

(no hard feelings, eh? ); )
It needed some sex scenes. Also, some partner dancing would have help break the repetitiveness.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by Rutzor View Post
oh yea, whoever finds out which song that is...and which album it is on gets 5k from me ;)

Scarlet Ribbons (Jazz Meets The Folk Song)? :o

I like the way you guys move. You moved quite like the style itself...whatever it was >.> but nonetheless it was pretty convincing.

Damn, Mosier is good at cart wheels. Also, Rut you sure know how to balance.

I quite liked it.
Originally Posted by Pirate View Post
Bah.

Boring, repetitive, hated the music.

You probably made it for fun but I thought it was boring.

Dancing was mediocre, choppy not really smooth (mosier's was a bit smoother, but I still didn't like it). Really no point to the video, which left me incredibly bored (as previously stated twice), And um.. needed a bit of mixup on the shader, if the style you were going for was aimed at a more, er.. 'fruity' look then you could've done better with the shader. And as my final blow, (sorry in advance) probably the worst one of your videos :|

sawwy.

4/10

(no hard feelings, eh? ); )

i dont even think thats a negative comment lol. Ever been to the ballet ? its supposed to be boring and somewhat stiff xD. That means i hit right on the spot ^^

Originally Posted by Yasiou View Post
Scarlet Ribbons (Jazz Meets The Folk Song)? :o

nope ;) not even close.

Thanks for the comments !
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
Rut, i edited my first post.
Btw, the song is fairy tale of new york.
The original one was made by the pogues and was included in the album If I Should Fall from Grace with God.
The one u used for the vid is just a piano cover or something like that, there are hundreds piano versions of this song, even on youtube.
5k to meeeeeeeeeeeeeee
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
I saw that you edited your first post

i'm sorry to say that you arent correct on the song lol.
But i will clear it up now since nobody will find out anyway

The song is called "Nagisa~Saka no Shita no Wakare" Composed by Jun Maeda for the Clannad visual novel.
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
The song is called "Nagisa~Saka no Shita no Wakare" Composed by Jun Maeda for the Clannad visual novel.

That was the best thing I've ever seen. I loved the shaders btw. Oh and I'll be having my 5k nao...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Noes, that's a cover. Or plagiarism.

Listen from 0:29 to 0:31 of ur vid
now listen from 0:15 to 0:17 of this vid

Exactly the same notes, with the same timing. He just took the refrain the the pogues's song and made his own version.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●