Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Shin-Yami View Post
That is crazy, who the hell would pay to play a game every day. What idiot of a developer came up with those functions. What is the whole point in this game anyway?

If there are no levels, what do you work towards? This game sounds like a pointless waste of time.

The point of the game... I don't know!
It's just idiotic.

There's no real goal to work towards, either!
Seriously, you can't even play forever!
Your character ages and dies from old age after a certain amount of time!
It's stupid as hell, and a waste of time...
BUT SO FREAKING ADDICTING!

Sometimes I get bored of it, though.
That's when I start hitting myself in it, just to see how far I can get without my character dying.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Originally Posted by Kraetyz View Post
The point of the game... I don't know!
It's just idiotic.

There's no real goal to work towards, either!
Seriously, you can't even play forever!
Your character ages and dies from old age after a certain amount of time!
It's stupid as hell, and a waste of time...
BUT SO FREAKING ADDICTING!

Sometimes I get bored of it, though.
That's when I start hitting myself in it, just to see how far I can get without my character dying.

only nubs die D:<
All the world's a stage.
Yeah well at least the graphics are awesome i mean they don't overload it with shit tons of bloom. another thing thers literally hundreds of jobs to choose from. i give it a 7/10.
Originally Posted by xzavior666 View Post
Yeah well at least the graphics are awesome i mean they don't overload it with shit tons of bloom. another thing thers literally hundreds of jobs to choose from. i give it a 7/10.

I seriously can't give it more than 5/10, just because of the costs, and the stupid gameplay system.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
I seriously can't give it more than 5/10, just because of the costs, and the stupid gameplay system.

yeah that's true. i mean theirs a miny game were you sit on your pc allll day. i don't need games in my games so i can play while i play. i think xzibit helped make this game... your right 5/10
Originally Posted by xzavior666 View Post
yeah that's true. i mean theirs a miny game were you sit on your pc allll day. i don't need games in my games so i can play while i play. i think xzibit helped make this game... your right 5/10

Fuck Xzibit.
Yo dawg, we put a game in your game so you can game while you game...
Hate him so much.

Also, I use that TV function, and I get THAT FUCKING CAT staring at me!
Originally Posted by Shin-Yami View Post
That is crazy, who the hell would pay to play a game every day. What idiot of a developer came up with those functions. What is the whole point in this game anyway?

If there are no levels, what do you work towards? This game sounds like a pointless waste of time.

Says the man with the Gun.
(☞゚∀゚)☞
Fuck Xzibit.
Yo dawg, we put a game in your game so you can game while you game...
Hate him so much.

Also, I use that TV function, and I get THAT FUCKING CAT staring at me!

iknowright (bleep)ing cat