Toribash
Originally Posted by Kr3s View Post
-I am 19 years of age.
-Right now i am in the army so at first I wont be very active, but later on say a week or so I will become more active (I will vanish in the next 3 days to go back to my unit for a bit and re-appear in like a week or so).
-I excel mostly in Mushu, Boxshu Mushu, and Judo.
I draw and work for the U.S. Army.
-My Discord name is W!tch #6541.

clean application and your skills ingame are up to par although it would have been nice for the application to be free form your accepted. APPLICATION ACCEPTED
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
im a smurf BUT
I do play a lot, I don't meet ur minimum black belt requirement cause my other account I forgot but I'm kinda good and I would love to join ur clan
Hey there, My name is Noah//Nrm, I am 16 years old I live in Canada. I am a 10th dan black belt and proud of it, I play at least 4 days a week, My best mods are Abd, Judo, TwinSword, Aikido and Wushu. Often times when I have free time I'm either playing toribash or csgo I also play football so some days I will be there.
things we would like to know about you. Although I do not have discord I am getting it tomorrow because my buddy wants to play csgo with me and he doesn't have skype so I will be getting discord. ps I'll link it when I have it, Thanks
Chilling
Originally Posted by nrm8085 View Post
Hey there, My name is Noah//Nrm, I am 16 years old I live in Canada. I am a 10th dan black belt and proud of it, I play at least 4 days a week, My best mods are Abd, Judo, TwinSword, Aikido and Wushu. Often times when I have free time I'm either playing toribash or csgo I also play football so some days I will be there.
things we would like to know about you. Although I do not have discord I am getting it tomorrow because my buddy wants to play csgo with me and he doesn't have skype so I will be getting discord. ps I'll link it when I have it, Thanks

This application is short, sweet and snappy, it also gave us all the info we need about you. great app. APPLICATION ACCEPTED
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Clan app-
hello, I'm deadlypanda

I'm quite active and I mostly play boxshu, abd, wushu and lenshu

I excel in replay making

In my spare time I play basketball and read, I also like to hang out with friends

Pleased to meet you.

Here are a few replays
I used to play with voids but I don't anymore forgot pass too
Attached Files
gloww.rpl (68.8 KB, 3 views)
killer.rpl (79.2 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by deadlypanda; Jan 6, 2017 at 04:18 AM.
App
Hello my name is Manitoda. But Xydra may know me as Draigoon12 and i've been playing Toribash for a year now.

I am 12 year old and i've been taking drum lessons for 3 years now.
And i am 'so called' smart in my school.
Never dropped out of school so that a little info.

My past clans were (Night), (OC), [im] and last but not least (Dae). I started Toribash playing judofrac.tbm or judo.tbm and i got recruited to Night Shade by SuperDeths and old friend of mine in Toribash. We hanged out together but i just felt like the clan wasn't really active so i left and i was on the perfect time when OC was opening a Recruitment Server and there was an OC member and he goes by the username AgentPanda if i'm not mistaken. He got me in OC and then i was there for a few weeks and it already died. Joined [im] when it was the times i met Kyle, an Indonesian same as me, a cool flame forger and markeeter as well. I was technically in (N) or so called Nation and we runned the clan pretty well but we merged with [im] and i've been with [im] for like 4 months and i got kicked for being annoying and imature. But i'll try to not be imature.

My favourite mods are aikido.tbm, aikidobigdojo.tbm and runkido.tbm and i'm basically active either in-game or forum wise

And i got some replays to show off my potential in-game
Hope i'm accepted and enjoy the app

And yes. Turbocharge is my alt
Attached Files
[C] Paladinyo.rpl (68.6 KB, 2 views)
[MDS] Abnormal.rpl (71.3 KB, 2 views)
[MD] Easter.rpl (54.9 KB, 2 views)
[MS] Entrance.rpl (68.2 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Rajen; Jan 6, 2017 at 12:11 AM.
Hey there, DeadlyPanda. Your app is alittle short and not in free form i'd edit it and make it free form and alittle longer. Thank you for the app.
-----
Manitoda, Thank you for the app. I am not in charge of accepting app's but you have a nice app and it gives us all we need to know about you thank you again and hope you get in.
Last edited by nrm8085; Jan 6, 2017 at 12:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Chilling
Originally Posted by nrm8085 View Post
Hey there, DeadlyPanda. Your app is alittle short and not in free form i'd edit it and make it free form and alittle longer. Thank you for the app.
-----
Manitoda, Thank you for the app. I am not in charge of accepting app's but you have a nice app and it gives us all we need to know about you thank you again and hope you get in.

how do I make it free form