Ranking
Originally Posted by Demonsoul6 View Post
So basically you want me to edit your current signature / avatar?

Do you have a .PSD or shall I just try to cut everything out and change what you want from a merged image?

Also,
What do you mean blend in with the 'Post' more?

Yes retouch it, I don;t have .rsd. Make the edges clear or grey so they blend in with the post.
Originally Posted by GloomyBear View Post
Yes retouch it, I don;t have .rsd. Make the edges clear or grey so they blend in with the post.

Ohh okay, blending something in with the background of a forum... Never attempted that before, should be fun.

*EDIT* I should be done around 11, this cutout is a bitch. xP
Last edited by Demonsoul6; Oct 26, 2008 at 02:52 AM.
Originally Posted by patriotz View Post
man i luv your shop.

that irst render u have would look kickass if it was sig size.

and the avvy u make bnw is epic

Thanks mate.

*Sorry for double post*
Still no requests? ;_;

Ah hell, next request is free, because I'm kind of bored and need an idea for something to make. I'd make a head or texture set, but I find 2D stuff much more fun to make. :3

I can't promise compete satisfaction when it comes to free requests though, because if I get bored and have no motivation I tend to do slightly worse on things.

This free request expires in 2 hours. Because I probably won't be so bored then.
<Dalir> Demonsoul: specifics: paint an eye with a purple iris, or find some stylish shit on google and manipulate it. Maybe like my avatar, if you manipulate it. If you paint it. I just want the eye, nothing around it. K go.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [pee@NUP-6C9C98D4.elisa-laajakaista.fi] [Quit:]