Toribash
I solved that problem by just reinstalling browser
There`s always something that you can do when other things doesnt seems to work:
1.Throw your computer/toaster (in my case) trough the window/hole

2.Throw a Nokia phone (that old ones) to the computer/toaster`s screen

3.Re-install windows

4.Just buy another PC

5.Enjoy the life and left all technologic devices aside for at least 5 years.

The last one isnt tested, and im not gonna test it anyways ;v

Well, good luck with your problem and Have a Nice Day

PS: Have your tried with the Advanced System Care 9 (iObiT) program ? maybe it will work
If it's on your browser only, just reinstalling the browser might work.

If it's some ad-like thing, there's a chance it has some kind of information button or page hidden somewhere if the tabs get opened, sometimes you can just easily turn it off there.

And open up your C://program folder (both normal and the (86) version) and see if there is a new folder in there which doesn't sound familiar. Google the name of the folder. If it's the thing causing it, just delete the whole folder.

Same thing as above with the %appdata folder, you can google how to find it as it's in some folder I'm not sure where and it's normally hidden.

Windows 7 and vista have a function to reset your pc to a sertain time and date. So if you noticed this virus since 2/3/4 days, it might be possible to just go back 1 week in time using this. You won't lose too much, as it's just a short time.

And at last, you can use full factory reset, but it can make your pc slower and you must recover alot of things, which is annoying.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If you want to be EXTREMELY safe try using a VPN with uBlocker and AddBlocker, coupled with HitmanPro, Malwarebytes and some antivirus. But that's last resort if you don't want to format your HDD.
It seems as if just running the scan got rid of the adware, but I'm still weary because Malwarebytes also picked up a back door. But, for now, I think I will close the thread as the immediate annoyance is gone.
Thanks everyone
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15