Ranking
maybe make a ,,Beginner art Event" just for the newcomer artists? I knew that feeling when trying to get on an Request and then some Superior Guy (95% of other ppl were superior at the time) and you could instantly give up on it... so make an Event for those ppl with Experienced artists Black-Listed
I don`t like the idea of an event. It would take away the randomness.

I suggest you do something like 10tc duels and then *BAM* "I will give you 5k or 10k or whatever aswell"

But do that in different alts and also a few times a day, because those greedy **** (like me) would come and try to get some of that juicy tc

Klein Bottles only have one surface so they are the easiest thing to clean

The giveaways are a pretty good way to do this.
But, if you feel up to "giving" something other than tc, items, etc. becoming a staff member is great.

Any staff position currently gives a lot to the community, be it by moderating, helping with problems or even the afformentioned hosting. Staff really pour a lot into this community.
h
Well I actually do run a giveaway on this thread. Donating a chunk of stuff there would help people over time etc. but if you want to help in a quicker fashion then yeah hosting big tournies I guess like some have already said. The thrill of it and maybe even try posting the Tourney on YouTube or streaming it cuz that adds to the hype and fun.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Do events (tournaments etc), giveaway (head art, items), making betservers where ops are actually useful (big dp whatever), serve as a member in tb staff, helping newbies out with basic shit (ingame/forum-wise)
Thank you guys for all the suggestions! It seems like tourneys are the best solution as well as giveaways. So, as soon as I start gaining up more tc I will start hosting said things.
I am just an icon livin'
And if you ever lack the time and effort to make your own giveaways you can donate to trusted & ongoing giveaways.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |