Toribash
I've experienced that Juicy Fruit lasts a pretty long time as well. I can't confirm your experience with trident because I usually get Sour Patch Kids gum or Juicy Fruit since I'm not a big fan of mint gum.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
chewing gum without flavor is nice too
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Lol no fucking shit the sour patch kids gum run out so quick I'm talking about every trident flavor, they last long, not talking about 1 flavor...
Originally Posted by iTemp View Post
Lol no fucking shit the sour patch kids gum run out so quick I'm talking about every trident flavor, they last long, not talking about 1 flavor...

Yea but I still get it anyway but buy double the amount I usually would.
-----
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
Its the longest lasting gum evur

<3
Last edited by DJMC; Jan 1, 2016 at 06:39 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
i gotta say 5 gum, be careful with juicy fruit. the one time i chewed it (got it from a friend at school) it dissolved in my fuckin mouth after chewing it for around an hour or so ... on the bright side while it did dissolve the flavor was still there.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert