Toribash
kitfox
orko
mused
entrancejew

i was hoping to win that one hour mumble with kitfox but no cigar. better luck next year
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Buze
Laithoon

Primarily so we could learn Arabic and become Jihad soldiers.
Last edited by DrHypez; Dec 26, 2015 at 10:25 PM. Reason: We could also translate the Qur'an in public libraries under aliases like "The Exquisite Qur'an Club".
Stomp my G-spot
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
siku
vox
chozo
bostaff

then i would roast them for being autistic and we would play cards against humanity and become friends

The 5 edgiest toribash users in one conversation. I'm scared.

Solax, Oracle, Shook and Pusga/Skylar seem like cool people I would enjoy being with if I enjoyed being with people. I wouldn't care at all what game we would be playing because I honestly don't care that much for games either.
Feels a bit weird to mention people I've never talked to but part of me wanted to justify this post.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
Solax, Oracle, Shook and Pusga/Skylar seem like cool people I would enjoy being with if I enjoyed being with people. I wouldn't care at all what game we would be playing because I honestly don't care that much for games either.
Feels a bit weird to mention people I've never talked to but part of me wanted to justify this post.

i am here to confirm that shook is good to play videogames with
oh yeah
BlackDragan
Demo
iTemp

Maybe even someone to roast so i'll invite Gou- oh wait, thats me.
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
well this thread turned into cancer....

i like it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Mastertech

So I could tell him how weak he is and how much dick he sucks ^.^
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"