Toribash
Then try to put the shutter shades in a set called shutter shades and put the eye patch in a set called eye patch
Originally Posted by jkawig View Post
Then try to put the shutter shades in a set called shutter shades and put the eye patch in a set called eye patch

I don't think naming sets is going to do much.
father of philip scone
Originally Posted by Donkey View Post
I don't think naming sets is going to do much.

Well that time that i posted it i didnt have another idea on how to explain it

but now i have

put your shutter shades in a set and the eye patch in the other set
Last edited by jkawig; Sep 6, 2015 at 01:56 PM.
It doesn't always work.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
iirc

you gotta put the eyepatch in a set, activate the set

then put the shades in the set
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
i believe you must add the eyepatch and shades to the same empty set in your deactivated while simultaneously adding three different empty sets to your activated, then activate the shades and eyepatch set. move the eyepatch to one empty set and the shades to the other empty set without the two items ever becoming setless. deactivate the two remaining empty sets to complete the procedure
Your pal,
crith
Originally Posted by SmallBowl View Post
iirc

you gotta put the eyepatch in a set, activate the set

then put the shades in the set

So, I think this method worked, since my shutters are black and the last DL just sits there, however, my internet isn't the best right now, so it might just be that.
I'll get someone to dl me later.

Scratch that, it just downloaded the Eye Patch onto my tori...
Also, if you're suggesting me to ask in the iirc, this is what I got last time

log thing

Originally Posted by crith View Post
i believe you must add the eyepatch and shades to the same empty set in your deactivated while simultaneously adding three different empty sets to your activated, then activate the shades and eyepatch set. move the eyepatch to one empty set and the shades to the other empty set without the two items ever becoming setless. deactivate the two remaining empty sets to complete the procedure

I put them in active sets and then removed them from them and they're still active.
I asked a friend to DL me and he said they were black shutters, I then told him to DL me again and he still said they were black.
The reasons I asked for him to dl me for a second time is because everytime i DL myself, it switches between the two.
Thankyou.
Last edited by Donkey; Sep 6, 2015 at 11:14 PM.
father of philip scone