Toribash
Originally Posted by Justin View Post
Yeah... I'm officially inspired to start drawing heads.
Your skill is unreal. I want the second head bad.

You are too kind.
The second head is finished now so if you want it you can always pm me with an offer.

Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
The remake of your first head is probably the most I liked among the others. It's been a long time since the last time I saw your works. It's very inspiring aswell since you're showing the process little by little.

Thanks. I'm going to try and save my next head more often so I can show the process in more detail, since I always find such things interesting too.

Originally Posted by Justin View Post
Right. I'm going to start a head tonight.
My goal will be to get it as good as these.
Your art is amazing.

Don't forget to make a thread for your head so I can check it out!
If you need/want any help or tips feel free to message me.
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
I think that the last one might be great if you remove the outline thingy from the horn
Anyway, Your heads are awesome. I got inspirations to draw most of my realistic heads from you
bintangfal#9846
I just realized that I have been looking at these gifs for like... 3 solid minutes o_o

I try to art, but I cant get the ears right D:

Good job on the heads, m9

Will wait for another jebus thread here :^)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by Azion View Post
I think that the last one might be great if you remove the outline thingy from the horn
Anyway, Your heads are awesome. I got inspirations to draw most of my realistic heads from you

Ya, I work entirely on one layer so the outline is just part of the sketch still, it'll go away once I work on it some more.

Originally Posted by tobreak View Post
Which app do you really use for the iPad?

The one I mentioned in the first post.
Visual aid:

Largeish pic

Don't get me wrong, it's not great. It's not very smooth and the UI is really clunky. I just use it when I'm away from my computer. For these heads it was mostly just used to sketch some of the first frame stuff in the gifs. Just thought I'd give it credit because I did use it a bit.

Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
I just realized that I have been looking at these gifs for like... 3 solid minutes o_o

I try to art, but I cant get the ears right D:

Good job on the heads, m9

Will wait for another jebus thread here :^)

3 minutes is pretty long. I'll speed the next batch of gifs up for ya ; )
Ears are a bit tricky. You just gotta draw them from reference a whole bunch of times to get the shape down. Just don't do that old school "study" thing where you draw them 100 times in one sitting, that'll just bore you to death. Bust out the references for a few drawings you do and eventually you won't need them anymore.

Don't hold your breath for that next thread.
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
Gooo jebuss gooo jebus
you still got it mang like ive said with some of your other heads only real thing you can do to add to your heads is to add small details like pores in the face and scars and other suttle texture stuff

keep jebusing
I still take texture requests for usd
I like the way you draw, Jebus. Pretty detailed and not too messi as most of the hand painted heads.
You'd better to make some non mirrored head because by mirroring you are relieve your work in half. Cheating
And would be great if you will add sphere preview since we can't put it on the tori.
I like the ways you made a blue metal on the first head. Very sharp and that eye is really goot. Best head among the others.
on the goat man head,i dont think it was a great idea to add black lines to the horns,makes it more cartoonish than realistic.
but hey,its only how i see it ^^