Toribash
Unique style :o
I love most of your robotic sets
Last edited by Saiko; Aug 2, 2015 at 11:00 AM. Reason: '
bintangfal#9846
Looks great, I love it!
By any chance that I can see more of your work? And do you accept set requests?
ZØØK || 祖克
i really really enjoy the fact that its not symmetrical so rare to see that and have it work i like the spine you added its so cool looking the only thing i don't like is the wires they look sloppy compared to the rest of the set but really to me its not a big deal at all this set is really unique and special so well done

btw if you dont mind id really appreciate it if you could make a little tutorial type vid thing that shows how you upload the tori into mudbox and make it so you can get the textures off of the body and joints i really really want to know
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
The only part that is interesting is the back part of the torso, the face seems too ordinary and that goes for everything else. I think if you made it more symmetrical it would have gone better. Such as the legs and thighs. Good job 6/10
I am just an icon livin'
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
I think its nice to have some plain areas, especially at the feet so the main attention go to the head area when you look at the set. But yeah maybe too plain.

I likes what you did to the back of the knees.. if that could be the front or something, that'd work nice..
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by KDigityDog View Post
i really really enjoy the fact that its not symmetrical so rare to see that and have it work i like the spine you added its so cool looking the only thing i don't like is the wires they look sloppy compared to the rest of the set but really to me its not a big deal at all this set is really unique and special so well done

btw if you dont mind id really appreciate it if you could make a little tutorial type vid thing that shows how you upload the tori into mudbox and make it so you can get the textures off of the body and joints i really really want to know

nblx already made one
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=382961
Thanks for the comments guys