Toribash
Originally Posted by Avatar View Post
he is basically ruining the community with his shitty actions.

Like ... How? Riddle me this. He scammed a few people how is that ruining the community?
oxisudofrenohypoglycemolicodin
Originally Posted by Shockey View Post
ive scammed someone. i dont think ive ruined the community

Loud and proud.

Im not against him being unbanned. I just don't understand WHY he got unbanned. Can someone (GM or Staff) please tell me why?

i miss you ocean
Did no one see me post evidence of internet rekking servers?
Evidence pt 2 : http://i.imgur.com/KEjuBYN.png
<13chillz> Grab a crayon and go zoom zoom
Originally Posted by DrBankrupt View Post
When someone is dosing the servers they can't be sure who is doing it, I have no reason to dos the servers. In fact I've never actually ddos'd anyone, they were all just in-game or forum exploits which I haven't did since early 2013. Everyone is outraged about me being unbanned, they must think everytime my name had shown up on ban-list that I had did something wrong. There has been quite a few people perma-banned recently with a lot of TC which could've made someone mad and try to shutdown the servers.

This is true was DrBankrupt said. He almost loaned scammed me once but since then he changed. I think he should be unbanned.
[Duelist] ~ [Art collector] ~ [♡ Liquor♡] ~ [TeamJudo] ~ [TA] ~ [RMO]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Dragon]-[RKG]-[DarkDranz]-[Goughy]-[Kaito]-[Warrior]-[Cold]-[Icky]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
you can only speculate if he ddosed the servers or not, him being nice doesn't change everything. If you have the evidence that you didn't do it shjz, ban appeals or complaints against staff are the places to post.

He got unbanned because staff members thought he won't cause any more trouble. Anyways if this ddosing incident shows up to be his fault you won't be seeing him for a long time.

/thread
R.I.P. [Sigma] and (team waifu)