Toribash
Originally Posted by forene View Post
Why?

I mean, there are edits out there, where you can see them too??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UJLGCKDqfo

notice these 2 things.

1. Program difference there is no velo in aae.
2. Notice how the styles are completely different.
damn im gettin old
Originally Posted by Velair View Post
Program difference there is no velo in aae.

there's something much better called a graph editor
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
there's something much better called a graph editor

which im taking full advantage of c:
damn im gettin old
why do i even look at your threads, they're all half-ass videos not worth posting or sharing

i wish my eyes didn't work if it was a 5 second video, because it's not worth seeing.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by Velair View Post
i know it's only like 5 seconds, but based on what you see, because apparently if somethings 5 seconds your eyes don't work and you cant see anything.[/CENTER]

that's not the problem with your short videos, or anyone's for that matter

too many people are making these short videos with little to no editing (keyframe, capture, cc, effect that has no purpose or no effect at all, render, export, rinse and repeat). I understand the whole "listn heer u lil shet rendering a video takes so much time", but that just doesn't feel like a good excuse to make a video with barely any real content. without any real content there can be no reaaaaaaal cnc

i don't go to art class and barely make a painting. i barely put any thought into it because it doesn't have to be some deep and brooding crap, i just have to do the work. just do the work and don't even bother thinking about it, even if the rendering process is terrible. if your computer can't take it, save up for a better computer.

despite that, this is the first video of the whole "six second" genre that I can say I'll remember. the effect, the lag feeling at the end, all memorable for me. not particularly that great, but still something different and you're pretty good at that. you're a memorable editor for me, just not quite as experienced as the ones I've seen

i'm still waiting for the day you make video with at least 35 seconds under it's belt

7/donkey

Originally Posted by Tyzi View Post
why do i even look at your threads, they're all half-ass videos not worth posting or sharing

i wish my eyes didn't work if it was a 5 second video, because it's not worth seeing.

yeah, why do you?

i thought you stopped hanging out with him a while go
Last edited by Marrez; Dec 23, 2014 at 03:25 PM.
beware
the goblin