Toribash
Originally Posted by Ecchi View Post
Does that happen for every one or only a selected few?
Because i haven't been having any replay uploading problems at all lately.

Probably all. It's less about ability to upload and more about people being unable to access uploaded stuff. I'm not sure whether it becomes accessible when the problem is unfucked, but we'll know as soon as it's fixed with that replay I posted earlier.

@down
no idea, black magic and evil forces
Last edited by JtanK; Dec 17, 2014 at 10:59 PM.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Originally Posted by JtanK View Post
Probably all. It's less about ability to upload and more about people being unable to access uploaded stuff. I'm not sure whether it becomes accessible when the problem is unfucked, but we'll know as soon as it's fixed with that replay I posted earlier.

Do you know what the problem is caused by?
:)
i have this bug too.

When i open my replays from Toribash, everything right, but when i try to open the replay by the folder "replay" in my program files, it don't work. If that can help.
Nous ne sommes à l'envers que du coté qui n'est pas l'endroit.
It was happening to me too, but now it's fixed. Not sure about you guys though

edit: it's not working again lol
Last edited by ImVeryBlue; Dec 18, 2014 at 01:48 PM.
Virus: Son | ImVeryBlue: Husband | Creati0n: Wife
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
Originally Posted by ImVeryBlue View Post
It was happening to me too, but now it's fixed. Not sure about you guys though

edit: it's not working again lol

Hmm?
what did you do to fix it and what did you do when it stopped working again?
:)
Originally Posted by JtanK View Post

@down
no idea, black magic and evil forces

I remember this happened a while back right before summer. After like a week everything was downloadable again, no need to re-upload stuff to unfuck the problem if it's the same situation as before.
There don't seem to be any solutions, beyond uploading it temporarily to a different server (mediafire, speedyshare, e.t.c.)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
So yeah, disk was full, now it's supposedly fixed but the replays uploaded during that time appear to be lost unfortunately.

http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...03&postcount=8
Attached Files
test_if_it_works_now.rpl (89.8 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by JtanK; Dec 20, 2014 at 09:52 PM.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos