Toribash
Originally Posted by 0rient View Post
Longer than 20-30 second, little too bright, but overall it fitted well to the music
Good Job 9/10

what is with people always demanding longer edits.
no one wants to see 20-1:00 of characters smacking each other with there boxy ass hands.

anyways,

the sync was meh.
there could have been pan n crop (would've made me bump my head)
the song felt flat, like there wasn't dynamic to it that made me excited (not from an opinion view)

ily toriito.
damn im gettin old
Originally Posted by Skylar View Post
I didn't think the pausing parts (e.g between 0:34 - 0:37) worked too well, and as tyzi said, the sync could of been better. Nice video apart from that though.

I hate that parts but, i only see on youtube... But thanks. I will do my better next time. c:
-----
Originally Posted by iKas View Post
do /opt bruise 0 when dealing with spars. It looks cleaner.

I like the bruise ... He makes the replay does not look fake.
But thank you.
-----
Originally Posted by 0rient View Post
Longer than 20-30 second, little too bright, but overall it fitted well to the music
Good Job 9/10

Yes. I put a color correction in only one frame without realizing how it would be bright in the other .. But still .. I think was not so bad.
-----
Originally Posted by DatSkip View Post
Some bits were a little to bright ye

For such a close camera the replays were surprisingly easy to see

Good job m8

I tried to apply various camera effects to make the illusion that the viewer can see the whole tori during replay. But I can not get used to that. I have to train more .. The part is leaving me puzzled and which applied Twixtor .. The camera movement, was not too soft in my opinion.
Thank you bro c:
-----
Originally Posted by adam2332 View Post
the close camera kind of bothered my eyes, try keeping the tori in frame.

i agree with skylar on the pausing part

It's the handshake..
Last edited by TORIITO; Dec 13, 2014 at 01:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Artist. Sometimes.

Hey TORIITO.
Everybody always said you to start making longer videos, and now see it: It's amazing. Just need few repair and some practice as everybody need sometimes... But

it's amazing, keep doing it. <3
Last edited by iver; Dec 13, 2014 at 01:17 PM.
Originally Posted by Velair View Post
what is with people always demanding longer edits.
no one wants to see 20-1:00 of characters smacking each other with there boxy ass hands.

anyways,

the sync was meh.
there could have been pan n crop (would've made me bump my head)
the song felt flat, like there wasn't dynamic to it that made me excited (not from an opinion view)

ily toriito.

As I had said. I applied several effects of camera .. But they're quite subtle .. If you watch the video again you can see that they are there ..

Also, Thank you guys.. All cnc's make me happy to continue all my projects!
-----
Originally Posted by iver View Post
Hey TORIITO.
Everybody always said you to start making longer videos, and now see it: It's amazing. Just need few repair and some practice as everybody needs sometimes... But

it's amazing, keep doing it. <3

Thank you mate <3
Last edited by TORIITO; Dec 13, 2014 at 01:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Artist. Sometimes.

Great video, I especially liked in the end where you let the dq sound play, that was very creative.

Only problem for me was with the spar with Swexx and Large because I couldn't see the replay properly due to the skips.
i am the best in toribash
That was pretty funky! I like the song choice and I really like the sync, it's a bit all-over-the-place at points, but that's fine because it suits the song.

It's a shame that the era of making 2 - 3 minute videos appears to have long gone now, though...
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
you know meh i loved it literatually all the CC/Sync/Sounds parts the song was abit not nice in the first time i saw it then i just was always repeating the lyrics without noticing keep up the good work and send it via skype AGAIN :3
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
Great video, I especially liked in the end where you let the dq sound play, that was very creative.

Only problem for me was with the spar with Swexx and Large because I couldn't see the replay properly due to the skips.

The swexx spar is toooooooo long.. I cut to make it more dinamic..
Thank you btw!
-----
Originally Posted by Perfecteed View Post
Hey Toriito
Good work

Obrigado c:
-----
Originally Posted by KillerBotX View Post
I am unhappy and happy

1. I entered and im not in it. 2. I loved the video

oohh bro.. Don't be sad.. Try post your replays again and again, maybe you get in!
-----
Originally Posted by Moop View Post
That was pretty funky! I like the song choice and I really like the sync, it's a bit all-over-the-place at points, but that's fine because it suits the song.

It's a shame that the era of making 2 - 3 minute videos appears to have long gone now, though...

omfg, MOOP! Thank you so much bro.. Is a big honor to receive a cnc of an old school video maker!
-----
Originally Posted by experts View Post
you know meh i loved it literatually all the CC/Sync/Sounds parts the song was abit not nice in the first time i saw it then i just was always repeating the lyrics without noticing keep up the good work and send it via skype AGAIN :3

haha thank you experts i luv you too <3
Last edited by TORIITO; Dec 17, 2014 at 02:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Artist. Sometimes.