Toribash
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
Personally, didn't like how the last show wasn't fully shown but still looked coolios.
Felt stiff at times, not just because of stiff keyframes but also it was cines-clip-cines. You should try to put cines during the clip to make it flow better.

CC was kinda weird, i liked the over-saturated thing but it was off. Should've made it less harsh and more glowy to fit your song.
I think i have you on skype, i can show you how to cut out the scopes in ae. It's much easier then super speeding it so it doesn't show.

tbh, lots of improvement so its goods

i made a new one so probably not (it's tsunaamiiii)

thank you for the cnc, and yes do please help me with the scopes.
damn im gettin old
OMG 8 SECONDS OF VIDEO.

cc pls

Work on
-cc
-flow
-VIDEO LENGTH
Originally Posted by BuZe View Post
OMG 8 SECONDS OF VIDEO.

cc pls

Work on
-cc
-flow
-VIDEO LENGTH

CC: No
Flow :yes
video length : when u want to render out a full render of more than 15 seconds on a hp laptop given to u 4 free u can ask me to work on that kthx.
damn im gettin old
Originally Posted by BuZe View Post
OMG 8 SECONDS OF VIDEO.
-VIDEO LENGTH

you dont need a video to be long to be good
quality over quantity

i personally think the length is perfect considering its an occ entry and the song was already repetitive

good work overall, i enjoy watching this and i think the cc fit well with the music
Originally Posted by cat View Post
good work overall, i enjoy watching this and i think the cc fit well with the music

not gonna lie i just was overly happy 4 the first time in a while
thank you, and i wont have been able to improve without u and the rest of the cnc'rs
damn im gettin old