Toribash
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
That name. Scandinavian family/roots?

Yep, half norwegian.

Rip
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
rip

Well then, I guess you are denied, I'm afraid.

And the myth that anyone that joins Tribe can become staff goes on ...
Last edited by Destram; Aug 10, 2014 at 01:12 PM.
I vote yes. Been knowing neko for a while and I like him. He is also skilled at toribash.
I am not gonna deny him because of two posts, one of which is hardly even bad, and the other being a defamatory one from a known troll whose clan he just left. :|
Regarding the clanhopper stuff: I don't really know about that, but there are ways to test loyalty. vOv Patience is one of those ways.

anarchy
-----
[14:34:18] <Destram> also ego refering neko : <respectfully removed>
[14:34:26] <Destram> <respectfully removed> sent me this
[14:35:26] <ego> yay <respectfully removed> stille uses the avatar I made him
[14:35:34] <Destram> D:
[14:35:46] <ego> dat nose tho
[14:36:01] <ego> Good old paint days
[14:36:23] <ego> but ok I revoke what I said
[14:36:54] <Destram> i didn't want to have influence on your vote, just to let you know that it was not just "the two posts" etc
[14:37:16] <ego> stfu I changed my mind fag
[14:37:18] <ego> deal with it
[14:37:26] <Destram> fuck

Wrong motivation to join tribe makes it look like you just gonna use us a stepping stone.
Also makes little sense because who gives a shit about clan membership when it comes to staff? It's not that some clans make it easier to become a staffmember, it's that some clans pick the right people who prove themselves to be useful enough to become staff.

Also don't waste your life with that shit. 8/
Last edited by Redundant; Aug 10, 2014 at 02:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
How are you?
I'm not joining Tribe because of my staff ambitions. I let Cat because of my staff ambitions. Cat was the wrong environment for me, suggesting I'm joining Tribe simply to become staff is absurd.

You're entitled to your opinions and votes but at least do it for the right reason.

While in cat I felt more inclined to piss about ingame and on the forums, which is what I'm told has been my downfall in the past. I like Tribe because I can still express myself but not in such a negative way.

Furthermore i was allowed to play in clan league, I just didn't want to.

My reasons for leaving cat are not the same reasons i have for joining Tribe.

I'll take my rejection in stride, I would just want you to know that I'm not just using tribe to become staff. That's silly.

And the hobo post was a joke, I spoke to him about it earlier, he said and I quote

"tbh idc what happened
i just have to make you an anemone"
Last edited by lillian; Aug 10, 2014 at 08:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
uwu i wuv you uwu
With regard to the whole staff thing, we're just wary, it's happened before :s
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
I completely understand, if you still doubt me I'm more than happy to wait it out a few months before anything happens here.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
uwu i wuv you uwu
Staaaaaaaaaaaaairway to Staff! Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiighway to Colored Names! Paaaaaaaaath to The Banhammer!

I'm more of a dog person.

#TribeOn
Originally Posted by neko View Post
I completely understand, if you still doubt me I'm more than happy to wait it out a few months before anything happens here.

With time I too could reconsider, but for now no. I've always been wary of those who change clans in a heartbeat and expect acceptance.
DAMN.
Yeah man, I honestly don't think you'd be a fool enough to try to join a clan for status or a colored name, but you just left (cat). Wave the lonely wolf flag for some time, it's good for your head.

#TribeOn