Endurance Onslaught 6.0
hung out with this guy a little bit, he seemed ok, i want to play with him a bit more and chat with him in irc, i implore other members to seek this guy out and talk to him, he seems to genuinely want to join and get to know people.

[T]
#hi

I know I don't have a say, and am probably not welcome to post here, but I talked to him a good bit yesterday and I can tell he really wants it. He's been trying to find members so he can get to know everyone, he's just not on around the high point of activity. He's a nice fellow and pretty fun to talk to. I also played with him ingame and he is pretty decent. An overall very nice app and person to follow it up.

By far one of the best apps Tribe has seen in a while, and I think this guy deserves a shot. If I was still in Tribe, he would have my definite yes.

Regardless of how nice he is and how good he is, His in game is pretty bad.
Last edited by DoctorGold; Jun 13, 2014 at 08:31 PM.
Originally Posted by DoctorGold View Post
Regardless of how nice he is and how good he is, His in game is pretty bad.

On my defense, you fought me in Taekkyon 3 times, a mod that I haven't touched since I stopped playing. But yes, you are right, I am pretty rusty.

Also thanks people. And, what time are you all normally on?

#TribeOn
The replays are bad :<

if you're not good at sp post more mp replays. and dont post taido its a silly mod :d
(╯°□°)╯︵ pɐǝɹɥʇ ʎɐldǝɹ