Toribash
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Also, what do you mean by less forgiving? Dota 2 is a whole lot less forgiving than LoL, so anything less forgiving than Dota 2 is pretty unimaginable to me

Like DrHax (what a lame ass name) said. Once you get behind if you don't have the knowledge to know what battles to fight and when to sit out and farm, you're pretty much never going to come back. It takes a lot less error to lose a HoN game than LoL/Dota from my experience.

Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
Played it a bit before, but the lack of controls and scripting really sucked.

I mean, every game you have to manually bind courier? Wtf is with that!
No ability to script things as far as I know - for example having a button toggle between your hero and the courier.

If they fixed this stuff I'd give it a shot again, I haven't been keeping up with patches so if they have please say so!

Yes. They've reworked how the courier operates. Instead of having to manually move the item from your stash to courier, deliver it, and return it, they've changed it so the ~ key functions as all-in-one. If you hit the tilde key it grabs anything in your stash, speeds the courier up, delivers it, and then returns it. You still have to tab over to it and shield it if it's being attacked, but everything else is completely automated.

Also in the options there is a bind you can place to a key that toggles between hero/courier, and it has been there since closed beta so that might just be your retardation.

Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
KiTFoX still exists?

yes
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
Ontopic: Why would I want to play this over LoL? (serious question, I'm curious) besides being "more rewarding"

If you have to ask then you need to just download it and try it. I can't tell you. It's a great game and I enjoy it more than LoL or Dota but that doesn't mean everyone will.
Last edited by KiTFoX; Jun 6, 2014 at 02:20 AM.
Major differences between hon and dota 2 are:

Hon feels much faster than dota 2 due to having very fast turn rates.

Kitfox can fact check me on this, but last time I played the balance was tuned a little bit higher than dota 2 in terms of damage. If you are out of position it will hurt far more.

A lot of the non-ported heroes are very cool and good and you should play them. Parasite owns.

Hey but yeah play this bad game y'all at the very least it will make you better at the other bad mobas you play.
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH
Originally Posted by Eleeleth View Post
Kitfox can fact check me on this, but last time I played the balance was tuned a little bit higher than dota 2 in terms of damage. If you are out of position it will hurt far more.

From my brief experience with Dota 2 it definitely seems like this is true, but I haven't seen numbers. That may be part of the reason it feels so much less forgiving of mistakes.
Really want to give this a go...I would if I was the kind of person that payed my internet bills and didn't waste it on other pleasurable shite.

oh well HON, see you in the future hopefully.
..|.,
U1V1
Originally Posted by Velve View Post
Really want to give this a go...I would if I was the kind of person that payed my internet bills and didn't waste it on other pleasurable shite.

oh well HON, see you in the future hopefully.

It's been free for a few years now.
Added you to skype kitfox as soon as you eventually add me we can start playing together and I will be willing to learn.