Toribash
Originally Posted by jinmaster View Post
Do it vertically instead of horizontally,so the dolls would be falling through,the final platform would be the victory trigger.

That is genius, thank you. I am going to post a wip in a bit.

EDIT: I added a quick wip I made, note that everything that is black will be invisible in the final version
Attached Files
cb_HoleInTheWallWIP1.tbm (1.8 KB, 32 views)
Last edited by craftinbros; Jun 5, 2014 at 08:52 PM.
The best way to do this would be to have a moving floor rather than moving obstacles. You can tweak the gravity so the movement of the floor isn't felt by the players.
<the god> the god
<@Smilies2> modding tiem

Originally Posted by ClockworkMonkey View Post
The best way to do this would be to have a moving floor rather than moving obstacles. You can tweak the gravity so the movement of the floor isn't felt by the players.

:o thats an even better idea, re-doing the whole thing, Im busy right now though, so don't expect another wip till sometime tommorow
Originally Posted by craftinbros View Post
Ok, so I just started making this and already ran into problems. The only way I can think of that will allow the wall to move smoothly to the player is on a no-friction platform, but the only way the player can balance or stay on the ground is if the ground has friction. So this problem was easy to fix, I just added a non-friction platform 0.01 height above the friction one, however when the wall reaches the "Friction-zone" it flips over

Or you can make the wall go through a zipline so that it's not actually touching the ground thus preventing it from flipping over.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays