Ranking
I never have heard of this guy before, and judging by the thread going over a page, I can tell based on the following lines:

"He's the idol of one of the most respected clans ever.. That's pretty worthy"
"BONDarenko is all of those... BONDarenko is love.. BONDarenko is life."
"Both of you are disgraceful. You need to find BONDarenko"
"BONDarenko is the path of happiness and eternal life... may BONDarenko bless us all ;o"
"all hail BONDarenko or i kill myself... inb4 someone tells me to do it"

Now I don't get why these messages point out to me that I don't know this guy (joking, i think the messages are either joking, or exaggerating)
But if this bondARENKO guy comes in and says hi, then I would finally meet the supposed legend whom a 0.0000000000000000000000000000000069% of the population wants that guy to be one of the Toribash Legends.

warning lots of caps

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

this is not atheist vs religion thread mate
i'm stating the one and only god of toribash isn't a torilegend yet, and questioning the reason behind it
When bondARENKO gets a fan club i'll join and think about it until then he is a true scrub :<
Last edited by jdawg2001; May 6, 2014 at 02:56 PM.
I think swaves was just hopping on bandwaggon.

I saw his name here and there, and now it is spreading.

Maybe my life is a lie, what if bondarenko is god.

So confused.
You failed three times to explain why on earth he should be a legend. Besides, there is a council for choosing legends, so no fangirl requests for making someone a legend. If someone deserves to be a legend, chances are that the council already knows about his or her achievements and he might be in his way for the title.
Last edited by Hero; May 6, 2014 at 05:54 PM.