Toribash
Originally Posted by Marrez View Post

honestly, the only thing I can really see wrong with the first drawing is the breasts and the weird look of the left armpit (our left) looks like it's being tugged rather than resting upon her.

her eyes kind of scare me.

asda

Little bit edit this pic
pop-pop-pop
I can understand the hips - it's a way to draw hentai manga.
But seriously - is that a belly backpack? Those boobs doesn't even fit the most grotesque category of hentai. What did you use for reference? A beetle?
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
The sketches look amazing, you need to work on your colouring, but the sketches, god. They're amazing, I like more rough drawings, sketches and just overall mess, that's what I like. Keep on drawing.
weeeee
Wow, Thank you so much for the comments and tips guys!
Especially Freelancer, you were very harsh. ;o
You know, I was going to skip a day because I'm feeling sick, but I saw your comment and I got pissed about it and I felt the urge to draw because of it. (Lol, I made these sketches thanks to you.)

And I don't plan to draw H, I don't know what category you're thinking about where there's beetles with large breast.

People seem to like messy/rough sketches, so here's some ideas I did a while ago when I'm supposed to be resting...
Mechas everywhere
Some story characters that I plan to use in the far future.
Random stuff
And a beetle mecha 'cause
etc
I'm trying some new coloring techniques.
C&C

I'll be sketching more tomorrow when I feel better.
(Small sketching for now)
Last edited by Neru; Apr 4, 2014 at 07:31 AM.
Indeed, if feels like random unfinished sketches have more soul than a finished, polished piece of art. The purple guy in the top-left corner is amazing.
I like the upper right blue person. Its colors are not like what you see every now and then.

And ye that purple guy is good. Dont know what to say but is its eyes looks like the two metal things of a plug? Awesome.
hi
I'm back with a little bit of sketching and practice like I usually plan to do.
(I only could sketch mid day, I was busy helping a friend with something *cough* pandas)
Well, this time I'm trying concept, I want to be able to project my ideas first before making a clueless drawing with no purpose. For now, I'll be using more greyscaling. I think that will help with understanding the shadows and light more before using colors for shading. Thumbnailing seems fun when it comes to making quick ideas for drawings, I'll definitely use them more often before making complete drawings. That's all for today, I just wanted to upload something to add something to the thread, I'll continue the rest when I wake up, feel free to C&C.

Thanks,
Neru.

I absolutely fucking love the top left corner sketches

Your rough sketch style is really cool, but god damn, those are awesome. They're practically small landscape paintings and they still maintain an awesome look
beware
the goblin
Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate. (lovely words)
So, I think I'll end up filling the whole page with landscapes, I'm just having so much fun with them. Greyscale is helping me a lot with the light and shadows, I'm understanding more. (Can't wait to try large images with colors :o) For now I plan to study more this technique, I want to get the most out of it, I have many things to improve. That's all for today, the next sketch sheet will probably be more about self study of anatomy and character design + perspective after I finish this one.

Oh, the reference image is from Laputa: Castle in the Sky directed by Hayao Miyazaki (Amazing movie + Nice artwork)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_in_the_Sky A must watch...