Toribash
Originally Posted by Dramel View Post
HI 1.5 FRIENDS THAT CNC ME HI

hi !

Originally Posted by Manners View Post
The only problem I had with the replay was the slight pause during the punch

is this a problem

Originally Posted by Eboy50 View Post
Also your almost invisible hand and feet textures make the hits hard to see.

/lp 0 x

dont ghost 8/
Last edited by cat; Apr 2, 2014 at 11:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by tyrese123 View Post
Hi my name is who? Hi my name is what? Hi my name slim shadey

I am usually a nice guy on this thread but come on. That is not cnc. Do not post here with random shit about nothing.

OH BTW I GOT BORED MADE A WIP SOMEHOW GOT CORED SO ILL POST THE WIP NOW K OKAY K
Attached Files
.HAH.rpl (104.8 KB, 38 views)
Originally Posted by Dramel View Post
I am usually a nice guy on this thread but come on. That is not cnc. Do not post here with random shit about nothing.

OH BTW I GOT BORED MADE A WIP SOMEHOW GOT CORED SO ILL POST THE WIP NOW K OKAY K

Maybe fix the pause before the punch, idk, im just trying to find somthing wrong with you
small hands
OMG FRIENDS I FINISHED. I actually really love this replay so don't hurt me too much in the feels!
Attached Files
D_AO_LOOKALEOZILLA.rpl (248.5 KB, 53 views)
Last edited by Dramel; Apr 3, 2014 at 07:43 AM.
The opener was neat, but you were a bit stiff before punching.

Shoulda gone for the groin dm m8, those are awesome.

Really liked the way you dm'd wrists super fast for the skeets, although the second skeet was awfully light. The throw was like a little league pitch, boring.

Real jerky pose m8, not very stable either.

8/10
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
In the opener it seemed that you moved your right arm to avoid it phasing but ended up moving on leaving it to appear stiff for longer than neccesary.

The transition from the punch to the leg split was nice and I can't imagine the nightmare it was to get that skeet to have enough power to decap from the position you were in so props there.

The spin and landing afterwards were decent but the pose seemed rushed.

Very nice replay overall besides nitpicking here and there - 9/10 (Just because I know how you are about not doing anything 100% worthless in a replay I'll point out that you grabbed your hand after it decapped.)
To busy being dead to be active.

Dramels Thoughts

I really love your creativity in the opener.

And that skeet must have taken you forever to get perfect.

9/10 cause i don't give perfect scores.
Last edited by mckenly; Apr 4, 2014 at 02:36 AM.
small hands
I was too lazy to make a replay yesterday so I am just going to bump by saying that Turnis can defeat any foe with a flurry of punches,
Attached Files
D_S_TUNRISSSS.rpl (295.5 KB, 28 views)