Toribash
View Poll Results: What is your opinion about ChibiBASH?
I would really like to play this game!
121 Votes / 84.03%
I would try it, but not really sure about the concept...
13 Votes / 9.03%
Sounds like a good idea but it's not my thing, sorry.
4 Votes / 2.78%
No! >:[
6 Votes / 4.17%
Voters: 144. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Keep up the good work :3

I'll give you some of my ideas... (PM's)

Cheers

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
hampa posted :O Looking forward to this, It could actually be a game I could stick with on my android phone. To get a lot of downloads you could make sure its below 60 megabytes. People dig fighting games that don't take up much space.
Originally Posted by hampa View Post
Cool idea.

if you want you can use the minibash flash code.

I don't know how to use it. I'm not a programmer.
All I have is formed idea and artwork.

I can try to make it in Construct 2, and maybe, 20 years latter, it could be finished... XD

When I make a short mock up video of the game play I'll try to 'sell' the game concept to some game developing studio. That's all I can do really.

I have a big hunch that it will 'click' with the younger audience that don't have much time, but like to play a game or two of mayhem bashing with chibis, and I'm sure there's lots of ppl that would waste time and time customizing their little characters. :]

Btw, I'm opening a 'blogish' thread on the flow DSC. If someone wants to see how will his Toribash character look as Chibibash fighter, he (or she) can request it there. I'll make first 10 for free.
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Mar 8, 2014 at 06:30 PM.
i'm pretty sure this would be a nice time killer to me

you could also make special rounds where you had to fight special opponents, either other toris or some kind of a bigger mutant tori.

the training room looks awesome tbh. were you thinking of adding combo attacks to the fighting mechanism?
The main idea of the fights is to be pure adrenalin rush.

I'm talking about fighters bounces of walls, ceiling, spinning in mid air, total mayhem of speed and sound/hit effects . Look at it as wu-hsia movie on speed. Like you just shot a bullet inside a bullet proof room and it's bouncing inside, ricocheting, and you are trying to avoid it or catch it.

As for fighting, since it is a 'light' game I would like to be very simple with few basic actions that you can do. Since it will be a mayhem when you reach the momentum and speed inside the room there would not be time to just execute any kind of combo.

Maybe this video describe it. Watch the balls and imagine them in confined space.
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Mar 8, 2014 at 08:29 PM.
You bojan are a pure genius; I hope you try both arcade like controls such as keyboard input only and then try mouse only input, both would be awesome tho. As long as we stay as far away from flash as possible it sounds like a great idea...
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!