Toribash
Originally Posted by spin View Post
i have a mod that you need a camera on your computer and you do what your want, and your chater repeats it!!!!

lolwut? You would need alot of shit to do that, but that would be epic lol.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
I just want to point out that in reality throwing swords is, unless they block it with a sword/armor, very effective if you strike with the tip of the blade... Impaling kills.
<ZaneNutio> I ASSED FIRSED
Originally Posted by Skazz View Post
How do you justify this?

That happened to me too the first time, lol.

Here's a replay I made; starts out with an awesome shield throw and then the rest is hurr durr from there.

Good mod.
Attached Files
RL_epicshieldthrow.rpl (61.4 KB, 23 views)
Whoa! Nice ones, Litto :P

Here's mine-
In the first one, I blind him with my shield, then I cut his arm off.

In the second edited one, Uke..well, it's obvious, isn't it?
Attached Files
a-jv swords_surprise!.rpl (81.0 KB, 28 views)
Great mod. I wonder how long it will take for this mod to spread. I would like to fight other players, not Uke)
Originally Posted by jay View Post
I just want to point out that in reality throwing swords is, unless they block it with a sword/armor, very effective if you strike with the tip of the blade... Impaling kills.

It's also very hard since swords in reality aren't weighted for throwing, it'd more than likely just bounce off doing minimal damage and frankly, quite stupid, Since you now don't have a weapon, well, you can use a shield as a basic weapon but still, if you threw your sword, you would lose the fight.