Toribash
It was okay, nothing special. The opener was slow. Kick was cool. I wasnt a fan of the crushing uke but it didnt look too bad. Try being a little more experimental with your replays, make something different and new
Still working on it,
I hate the last jump so I'll probably edit it out. This is my first attempt of tricking so be gentle with me :P
Attached Files
Tricks n shit.rpl (164.5 KB, 10 views)
It's complete cnc would be appreciated
-----
Attached Files
Tricks n shit.rpl (252.5 KB, 19 views)
Last edited by Scyther1; Jan 28, 2014 at 01:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
light in the darkness i loved it you did everything so smooth and perfectly =P keep it up
I lost a first to 5 duel in ABD 5-0 vs Fred now i have to use this shitty signature for a month
I don't know much about tricking, but that was pretty cool. I liked how the legs looked in mid air during the first jump. You did move your left leg suddenly during the opener though. I'd suggest not moving just one joint while holding every other joint, it makes it look too stiff.
The second trick was similiar to the first, just a different set up. Now I notice that you put your legs that way in midair because when you land, you already have the next trick set up for you. It's an efficient way, but it limits your tricks because you'll be doing the same thing more often than not.
I really liked that jump before the gainer, but the gainer was a bit eh. I'd try to have your shoulders lowered while setting it up and then raising them before take off for momentum.
The landing was not the best aswell, I would have enjoyed it a lot more if you landed on your feet. Still, cool tricking replay.
oh yeah
thanks for the tips,I'll try to improve it :)
also made a shitty madman replay so I'll just leave it here
Attached Files
lameeee.rpl (178.1 KB, 11 views)