Ranking
Originally Posted by Redundant View Post
same happened to me when my flawless play aroused me so hard I could not take it anymore.

Good one.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
There's just 1 thing worst than being shovelled in a tourney, being shovelled in a duel... Rekd also sucks. >:/
lol once when I was in a tourney, There was no dq and the ring was big, I ripped off his legs and hands, but I also lost a leg, and I was near the edge BUT only my ankle would have touched out of the ring

THEN I accidentally spaced and did not contract my knee, then my foot dqed

I hate it when you space accidentally then lose because of it
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Lol once I was in a tourney and I was winning by points, and I thought I won until my opponent ungrabbed his dm'ed hand for my leg and got like 10k extra points at the last few frames and won.
Ilol i was once in a 30k duel and was winning and then suddenly someone in the server asked a complex question about the origins of human beings and i felt a sudden urge to answer it but in the end that costed me the match so i got annoyed and said "fuck" and my opponent reported me to hampa and i got banned for a month. That swnt me into a great depression and i tried kill my cat. Now here i am writing this message..behind bars.
Buying/Selling heads by great artists? Shoot me a PM
I was once in a betting server and put 2.8k in decapprize. How stupid I was.... xD.... This happened yesterday...